Help by Donating
For 25 years, Turner House has provided quality health care to children in the heart of Kansas City, Kansas, a community where 40% of children live at the federal poverty level. Help us continue that important work today. Your donation will immediately help improve the health of these children, their families, neighborhoods and the community.
Your gift to Turner House Children’s Clinic helps us provide well-child exams, sick child visits and child development screenings for uninsured and underserved families. Your gift of:
- $50 pays for a rapid strep test and limited office visit
- $100 pays for four dental sealants– one for each of a 6-year-old’s permanent molars
- $125 pays for an in-person interpreter during an appointment.
- $250 pays for a 30-day supply of asthma medications, inhalers and asthma education for one child
- $500 pays for laboratory tests and a follow-up visit for obesity management.
- $1,000 pays for a baby’s first-year of well-child exams, immunizations and developmental screenings, a total of 7 visits
On behalf of the children we serve, Turner House Children’s Clinic thanks you for helping us improve the health of our community’s children. To make a donation by credit or debit card, please click below, or your check can be mailed to: Turner House Children’s Clinic 21 North 12th Street, Suite 300 Kansas City, KS 66102 Donation Items Needed:Here are some of the items we would welcome as donations:
- Digital thermometers
- Tooth brushes (soft/various sizes)
- Mini-first aid kids
- Saline spray or solution for little noses
- Mini hand sanitizer (pocket/diaper bag size)
- Baby wipes
- Diapers (newborn, sizes 2 and 3)
- New or gently used books for all ages of children
If you would like to donate any of the above items. please contact Sara Adams, 913.342.2552